Well, So far I am getting straight B's across the board, In both classes! In Nursing Concepts and Pharmacology, freaking B's...I feel pretty ambivalent about the grades, such a huge fear of failing, yet I know I could study more. Today was the passing of my first clinical testing, they are all hands on sign-offs. We learned about physical assessments this and last week, and today we performed. I was not only terrified but also ill prepared. It seemed last night, the night before my the big clinical sign off, when I was doing some last minute review, and attempting to play/assess my beau-hunk from his busy-facebooking-schedule...last night was the night he thought it would be HILARIOUS to hold his breathe during vital signs, and not answer simple questions to establish Orientation. I, in my nursing school-stress haze, over reacted with blazes and fell asleep pissed.
We got a new roommate for a while, my husbands best buddy. It'll be nice to have two people to 'study' on a regular basis. Don't we all study those we care for? or even find interesting? I suppose it's a strange way to see things.
I put up a dry eraser board in front of my desk, {my new beautiful desk} and I wrote side by side comparisons of sedatives and hypnotics. Until the next quiz, it's all Barb's and Ben's...all the time. I thought having it written so huge in front of my face would be a great study tool.
I'm going to go ride my bike and enjoy the sun, thank christ we don't have a quiz till next friday.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment